ARAMAIC TO ENGLISH GOSPELS

*MESSIAH* *THE WAY* *THE CALL* Joh 14:6

Aramaic ancient text in USA 1955 from Iran needs released Messiah's words'| I ask in the name of the Father Son and Spirit

Aramaic was the original language of Yeshua and Abraham

Aramaic was the original language of Yeshua and Abraham, king Saul, a Benjamite, cast out from tribes, changed it to Hebrew) The world is led by Greek and Hebrew (Hebrew made up as the language was even lost from captivity) Christians follow Saul a Benjamite (Paul) a Roman killed Jews and used and followed Greek gods. Greeks did not like God of Abraham hence the word christian even came from. Gospels are labeled not taught, you will be judged by words of Yeshua (HaShem God)

Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Continue To Fight

 I have been busy with other sites.  I do most my daily type not always the word on Alone In The Word.  I have a hosting account I have been working on with .com's rather than the free blogspot blogs.

I will add some of these to a new side adding links.  I was just out checking Messianic's to see if any are getting rid of the name Jesus.  I was kinda disappointed but will stay focused on what I am trying to get to people.  As normal people more concerned about the world happening than how they will spend eternity.  

I would be concerned Yeshua will say to people "depart from me I never knew you"... as it is His words only you will be judged by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Circumcise heart and meat

"Circumcise heart" and "meat" I was tired yesterday so took well a nap but slept…got up close to 10 pm had not fed the p...